JJMG Disposable Toddler Care Nail Buffer Set (100/200 Pieces)
- Professional disposable wood sandpaper nail file, double-sided Blue+Pink x 100 pieces
- Essential nail art tools for filing nails before nail treatment, nail extension, manicure procedures
- Also perfect for filing natural beauty nails, false nails, buffing fail extensions, etc
- Perfect for finger care woodworking and salon usage crescent
- Length: 8.5cm, width:1.3cm, thickness: 1.5mm, grit:100/240
NEW Disposable Professional Beauty Care Nail File 100/240 grit nail Buffer Buffing slim crescent tool Toddler Baby nail file Professional disposable buffing nail files crescent, sandpaper on the surface, resistance to fracture. A good beauty care nail shape is just as important as great nail art! We offer two sets for your needs, come in 100 pieces set and 200 pieces set.
Learn how to correctly file your nails with our tips and technique below!
- When filing natural nails, opt for a soft file (that means a higher grit number) to prevent tearing of the nail. A 240-grit is usually good, to begin with.
- File in one direction only. Avoid filing in a back-and-forth sawing motion. “Instead, use a side-to-center motion, where you sweep the file over the tip of the nail in one direction and then shape the nail accordingly,” says celebrity manicurist Jenna Hipp.
- Hold the file flat against the nail tip while filing. If you angle the file, it will thin the nail tip.
- If nails are dry, brittle, and tend to break easily, skip soaking fingertips in soapy water before the manicure, which can dehydrate nails even further.
- Don’t file too far into the sides of the nails; it will weaken the nail at the stress point, causing breakage.
- If you accidentally file too short, don’t beat yourself up about it. Nails will grow back, after all. Polish nail plates with a neutral color to lend the illusion of added length until they grow out.
Steps on how to use nail filers:
- File the tip of the nail, holding the file precisely perpendicular to the nail.
- When filing the sides of the nail, hold the file parallel to the side of the nail. Don’t edge the file into the corner; this can encourage breakage.
- Finally, soften or round the corners to create a squeal or oval shape by gently filing edges at a slight angle.
- 100 Pcs Disposable Nail Buffer (For Set 100)
- 200 Pcs Disposable Nail Buffer (For Set 200)