JJMG Aquarium Water Changer Siphon Cleaning Kit
- SAFE MATERIAL FOR YOUR FISH AND ENVIRONMENT - Made Of Lightweight, High Quality, Durable, Sturdy, Environment-Friendly BPA-Free ABS Plastic.
- PREMIUM SILICONE SIPHON PUMP - Helps You Save More Time And Be More Efficient When Cleaning Your Fish Tank. Just Squeeze The Suction Balloon Softly So That The Water Can Be Sucked Up And Flows Out Automatically. Thicker Than The Other Brand.
- LARGE SUCTION CUP WITH FILTER DESIGN - It Is Specially Designed For Gravel Cleaning. You Can Dig It Right Into The Gravel. Place The Filter Of The Fish Tank Gravel Cleaner On To Gravel To Clean Gravel While Making A Regular Water Change. Water Will Flow Quickly Thru And The Filter Will Separate Gravel From Debris. Big Hard Vacuum Cup Makes Cleaning Around And Under Stones, Wood, Plants, Fish And Corals Easier.
- FLOW CONTROL TAPE - Easily Stop Waterflow When The Bucket Nearly Overflow. No More Spilling On The Ground When You’re Done Cleaning.
- EASY TO USE - Simply Insert The Filter Of the Aquarium Cleaner Vacuum Into Fish Tank And Gently Squeeze The Pump So That The Water Can Be Sucked Up And Flows Out Automatically. You Can Change The Fish Tank Water And Clean The Gravel/Sand Easily And Quickly While The Fish, Plant, Or Gravel Will Stay In Place.
No more scooping up dirty water with a pail that can be messy. JJMG NEW Aquarium Fish Tank Water Changer Siphon is a handy tool that helps you clear out your tank efficiently and quickly. It is suitable for maintaining both freshwater and saltwater tanks.
This fish tank water changer is meticulously designed to give you the best aquarium cleaning experience you can possibly have.
●Very flexible premium PVC hose.
●Guaranteed sturdiness and big water flow.
●Makes your water changing more efficient.
●Easy to install and use - easy to assemble and disassemble.
●Hassle-free storage - it can be placed practically anywhere.
●With an on/off flow control faucet tap design, it is easy and convenient to use.
●8 ft. flexible hose made from clear plastic. Harmless to fish and no odd smell.