JJMG Ceramic Meat Knife
- SHARP & DURABLE LONG LASTING SHARPNESS - Perfect for Cutting Slicing Mincing & Dicing Meat Cheese and Vegetables. Made of High-Quality Ceramic, 60 times more Wear-Resistant than Metal knives. Easy to Maintain, Holds its Sharp Edge. The knife blades are made of Zirconium, only diamonds are harder and stay sharp 15 times longer.
- NO RUST & BPA-FREE - Rust Resistant, Anti-acid, and Alkali Material, Non-toxic, No Contamination, No Metal smell, Easy to Use.
- NO OXIDATION - Keep your vegetables free from oxidation when cutting with these ceramic knives. Keep your vegetables meat & food fresh for a longer period of time.
- DIMENSION - 6.5 Inches Long Blade
- 100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Professional Customer Service 1 Yr Warranty.
A stunning ceramic knife with a black handle is made from zirconium, which is nearly as hard as diamond, the blade starts sharp and stays sharp longer than steel blades. Its sharpness makes slicing easier for fruits, vegetables, and boneless meat. It allows precise cuts and extremely thin slices, whether you’re slicing paper-thin radishes or peeling a tomato. These are also good for slashing bread dough before baking, a perfect complement to your cutlery.
Ceramic knives are also stain-resistant and rust-proof. It doesn't affect by acids, oils, and salt, the blades will never rust. It won’t transfer a metallic taste or smell in foods so you can enjoy meats, fruits, and vegetables with their original flavor. It won’t cause browning so your creations will always look and taste the way they should – fresh.
It's easy to clean and it doesn’t absorb odors. A quick rinse in warm water will get your ceramic knife a lot cleaner and easy to wipe with a kitchen towel. The ceramic blade is stronger than steel but unfortunately, is more fragile because it is more brittle. That means that if you drop a ceramic knife or attempt to cut bone or frozen foods with one, it can break or chip.
This can’t be used for boning, prying, or cutting frozen foods, or for any tasks. It shouldn’t be used for chopping if the blade will hit the cutting board sharply, it will get broken. And they shouldn’t be dropped. Twice thicker & lasts longer than Kyocera knives.