JJMG Volcanic Lava Pumice Stone
- UNIQUE AND HIGH-QUALITY STONE - Each Stone Has Strict Quality Control To Ensure It Will Not Hurt Your Skin. Each Stone Is Lightweight And Unique In Shape And Color.
- REMOVES CALLUSES AND DEAD SKIN - Numerous And Random Holes On The Stone Scrub Your Skin With No Dead Angles, Effectively Soften And Remove Dry, Hard Skin, Peeling Feet, Make Your Feet Smooth And Soft To Touch.
- USE DURING BATH OR SHOWER - Circle The Foot And Heel With The Callus Remover To File And Remove Excess Skin, Calluses And Corns From Your Feet And Make Your Feet Smooth And Happy. Enjoy Silky Soft Feet And Hands With Each Use.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - It Fits Easily In Your Hand Ensuring Your Exfoliating Routine Made As Easy As Possible.
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN - Use A Little Soap To Fully Clean Off The Stone. Soak It In Water For 3-5 minutes Before Each Use.
Cracked heels are annoying and painful. It starts to appear when your skin gets thickened with age. And if you don’t care, the crack will worsen with time. The good news is, you can easily treat the crack at home at the initial stage; no need to make an appointment with a podiatrist or foot spa center. JJMG New Volcanic Lava Pumice Stone is the easiest solution to your cracked heels. This stone is safe and effective to remove calluses, corns, dead skin cells from your feet without hurting you. It is a great tool for a pedicure. The positive side is that you can do it at home by yourself and you will get a spa-like pedicure treatment. And you know for sure, it is less costly. It gives gentle and effective exfoliation that leaves your heel’s skin soft and supple. It has an ergonomic design with a strap for easy use and carries and it nicely fits in your hand contour.
How to Use:
- Soak your calloused skin in warm water.
- Wait until your dry skin has softened.
- Wet the pumice stone.
- Rub it gently over the calloused area.
- Rinse and repeat.
- Dry and moisturize your skin.
- Don't use a pumice stone on sore, red areas or open skin.
- Never attempt to remove hardened skin or calluses with metal tools, razor blades, or steel wool.