JJMG Hair Bun Maker Donut Ring (5 Pieces)
- MATERIAL – 100 High-Quality Synthetic Heat-Resisting Fiber. Looks And Feels Like Human Hair.
- EASY TO USE – Create Beautiful Buns In Seconds That Can Be Altered To Reflect Your Personal Style.
- SUITABLE FOR DIFFERENT OCCASIONS – Such As Party, Dating, Wedding, Yoga, Ballet, Running, Dancing, etc. Adds Volume And Fullness To Your Hairstyle And Make You Look Elegant.
- TIGHT AND ELASTIC – High Density And Elastic So It Stays On a Long Time Without Coming Loose. They Are Comfortable To Wear And Fit For Most Heads.
- SET OF 5 HAIR BUN CREATOR – 5 Different Colors: Strawberry Blonde, Light Brown, Brown, Chestnut, Black.
- SIZE - Each Bun Measures 7.5CM x 3CM
Forget about messy hair, nail that hair bun in a snap with our JJMG Hair Bun Maker Donut Ring.
Get that refreshing look with our donut buns. Perfect for any days, achieve that hot look, messy less hairdo with ease. These are suitable for women and girls with long hairs, perfect for all ages. It can be worn at school, work, casual events, wedding, birthday, party, flight crew, dancers, bridesmaids, yoga, running, and anywhere you go!
It adds up volume and fullness to your hairstyle that makes you look elegant.
It is made of high-quality synthetic fiber, this set of buns definitely work like human hair that transforms your look in seconds, it also provides secure and comfortable attachment for all-day wear.
The fiber should be washed as frequently as possible when you notice that the fibers look dull. The size is adjustable that fit on most people.
HOW TO USE
- Pull hair back into a high ponytail and secure with an elastic feature at the crown.
- Place the hair donut at the very end of the ponytail and pull strands through the hole in the center. Starting in the front, smooth your hair over the donut, tucking the ends underneath. Try to disperse hair evenly around the donut.
- Slowly roll the hair donut (along with your hair) down the ponytail until you reach the base. Flip the bottom side of the hair donut upward from the inside out with both hands. As you roll, tuck loose strands underneath the donut. When you reach the base, fill in gaps in the bun by spreading hair out.
- Tidy up loose ends and strands by pinning them around the base. To make the bun fuller, gently tug and tease strands from the center portion of the bun outward.
- Finishing touches.