JJMG 15-Piece Valentine Love And Romance Russian Piping Tips
- PREMIUM QUALITY - These Russian Piping Tips Are Made Of 304 Kitchen Grade Top-Quality Stainless Steel. FDA Approved Materials To Be 100% Free Of Toxins, Ensuring Complete Safety For Your Family And Friends.
- BE CREATIVE LIKE A PRO - Our New Russian Icing Nozzles Will Help You Create Butter-Cream Roses, Hearts, Lock, Key, Letter, Love, Tree, Wings of Angel, Dancing Skirt, Shoes And Many More
- SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE - Kids, Teens, Beginners, Amateurs, And Also Professionals Will Enjoy The Quality And Variety Of Tips.
- GREAT KITCHEN GIFT – Whether It’s A Birthday, Housewarming, Anniversary, Christmas, Thanksgiving Day Present You’re Looking For, This Russian Tips Set is Guaranteed To Put A Smile On Any Baking Lover’s Face.
- EASY TO USE - This Cake Decorating Kit Is Ideal For Any Project. The Tips Are Non-Stick, Non-Toxic And Dishwasher-Safe. Very Easy To Use And Clean.
JJMG 15-Piece Valentine Love And Romance Russian Piping Tips are expertly crafted to turn the pastries decorating routine into a creative adventure. Surprise your guests and friends with the flawless, picture-perfect decoration of your pastries. Whether you plan on decorating cupcakes, cakes, muffins, cookies with very unique designs, you’ll be able to create artful cake decorations with detailed centers and delicate petal designs with these piping tips in no time – no advanced skills needed.
Its design is already cut into the piping tip, you can create an icing flower with a single swipe of frosting instead of building a flower out of many consecutive piping motions like you would with other icing tips. Made of high-quality food-grade stainless steel 304 and it’s FDA approved. It is completely safe to use with your family. No rust. No Seams. Dishwashing Safe.
HOW TO USE RUSSIAN PIPING TIPS
1: Fit a piping bag with a Russian piping tip and fill the bag with buttercream. Apply pressure to the bag until buttercream starts poking through all the openings. Wipe the tip of the nozzle clean before beginning your design.
2: Hold the flat end of the tip just above the surface you want to pipe on. Apply steady pressure to the piping bag while pulling directly up, as straight as you can. Release pressure when you're 3/4 of the way done with your petal. Continue to pull the piping bag up until the buttercream separates from the tip. Keep all of your movements slow and steady to keep the petals and centers from smushing together.
3: Continue piping more designs to fill in the rest of the area you're decorating, repeating the piping process described in Step 2.
15 Pieces Piping Tips (only 1 word tip included - LOVE, the rest are characters/icons)