Unique Bird Foldable Handle Hunting Knife Set (4 Color)
- USAGE: The best kitchen tool for cutting fruits, vegetables, fish, and boneless meat NOT to be used to cut bone, frozen food, skin melon, and hard objects. Perfect for survival, camping, hiking, fishing, and other outdoor/indoor activities. A must-have mini folding knife for your everyday carry. It is handy, safety, and environment-friendly.
- MATERIAL: It is made from purity zirconium oxide which is non-toxic and non-corrosive blade material. Hard, sharp, and durable blades last for a long time. No sharpening is needed. Its handle is made of food-grade ABS material safety and it’s comfortable to use with streamlined design, ergonomic mechanical, and comfort grip.
- SAFETY: Non-reactive with any food and can preserve the original color and taste of the fruit or vegetable, it keeps the food's freshness and nutrition intact. No strange taste or smell will be left on the base. No stimulation to your eyes when cutting food like onions. No transferring odors from one food item to another. This hunting knife should be used on a plastic or wood cutting board.
- COLOR: It is light, portable, and foldable with lovely bird designs in lovely colors (blue, green, yellow, and orange). SIZE: Approximately 5.5cm.
- Wash it after every single use, preferably by hand with a mild detergent, and do not wash it in the dishwasher. Place the ceramic knife on the knife holder or other safe places, KEEP IT AWAY FROM CHILDREN.
The kitchen tool for cutting fish, fruits, vegetables, and boneless meat is not to be used to cut bone, frozen food, skin melon, and hard objects. This perfectly works for the survival, camping, hiking, fishing, and other outdoor/indoor activities. A must-have mini folding hunting knife for your everyday carry. It is handy, safe, and environment-friendly.
- This ceramic kitchen knife is perfect for cutting, it's sharp and able to endure wear and tear.
- Light and convenient.
- Easy to clean.
- Foldable and lightweight design. Convenient to carry.
- Elegant and comfortable table fashion and exquisite. Handle designed ergonomically to ensure comfort when using the knife.
Material: Ceramic (blade)
History of pocket folding hunting knife 600-500 BC. The oldest pocket knife (or “jackknife”) ever discovered dates back to around 600-500 BC. It was unearthed in Hallstatt, Austria, and it features a single blade with a bone handle 200 The Romans actually even invented their own Swiss Army-esque knife that included a spoon, blade, spike, fork, spatula, and pick. It most likely belonged to a wealthy traveler.